The Community Foundation Campus (CF Campus), a unique nonprofit coworking and event space, is inviting Southern Arizona artists to display and sell art throughout its facility.
Centrally located at Broadway and Rosemont, CF Campus is currently home to over 15 local nonprofits and hosts hundreds of visitors every year. In addition to physical viewing and sales opportunities, selected artists will be highlighted during the year through digital storytelling and promotion. Submissions are free and artists retain 100% of sales.
Artwork that meets the following criteria will be considered.
- Artwork must be ready to install on a wall, including hanging wire. Works should not exceed 6 feet in any single direction and 8” from wall.
- We also welcome submissions of smaller, three dimensional art pieces (sculpture, glasswork, ceramics, jewelry, etc.). Maximum dimensions are 20” x 5” x 15”.
- No overt nudity or political statements, please.
- We are looking for your interpretation of the history, diverse cultures, unique environment, and challenges that face the Southwest.
- Artists may submit up to 4 pieces of art. Re-applicants may choose to submit the same pieces currently displayed, or new pieces for consideration. Collections are appreciated.
- If selected, artists must be willing to deliver and pick-up their art, and leave it with us until February 2023.
- If a work is sold, we ask that the artist replace with a piece deemed appropriate by staff or Art Committee.
- Only original works by residents of Southern Arizona will be considered.
Please fill out the application below and attach photos of all works submitted for consideration.
A selection committee made up of a diverse group of community volunteers and CF Campus tenants will be responsible for reviewing submissions and selecting work. Final selections will be based on the criteria listed above.
December 17, 2021: Submission Form Opens
February 25, 2022: Submission Form Closes
March 9, 2022: Announcement of Selected Artists
March 14-18, 2022: Selected Artworks Delivered to CF Campus
For questions or support, please contact Erin Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 520-770-7898.