Social Venture Partners Tucson, a tenant at Community Foundation Campus, is now accepting applications for their 2022 Fast Pitch program. Deadline to apply is Friday, September 17th at 5 PM at the Fast Pitch website.
About Fast Pitch:
Fast Pitch inspires and engages all of Tucson in the process of creating positive change. Philanthropy is a vehicle to create change and nonprofits are creating solutions to our most critical needs. Together, we are building a future where our nonprofit communities are resilient, have resources to thrive, and are strengthened by the power of relationships.
The Fast Pitch Program is a tried and true method of cultivating donor relations and increasing nonprofit exposure, while training nonprofit leaders on how to pitch their organization’s mission, model, results, and their “ask.”
Throughout our training program, 10 nonprofit leaders hone their ideas and improve their fundraising and messaging skills through structured learning sessions, practice clinics, mentorship, and coaching.
Information Sessions will be held twice:
- Tuesday, August 24th from 10:00 – 11:00 AM via Zoom
- Wednesday, September 1st from 10:00 – 11:00 AM In-Person
10 nonprofit participants will be accepted into the program & will have the opportunity to pitch to a live audience of donors & community members
- SVP is giving out over $100,000 in on-stage grants!
- The expanded training program will provide resources & skills to participants in Pitch Development, Donor Connections, & Marketing Strategy
- Every participant in the program will receive a grant