CF Campus is seeking volunteers to help with reception services, event setup, and customer service! If you’re interested in volunteering in a rewarding nonprofit environment, we encourage you to apply today.
How to Apply?
Download and fill out the fillable PDF application here. Please save to your desktop, and then send your filled out form to email@example.com.
Who are we?
The CF Campus provides a platform for collaboration that allows the nonprofit community to share their resources and ideas more efficiently and effectively, thereby maximizing their impact in the community.
The CF Campus is a place where experts share knowledge openly, mentorship happens spontaneously, and collaboration flows naturally. It fuels partnerships rooted in mutual interests, trust, and respect, enriched by diversity, and focused on positive and lasting impact in our communities.
What are we looking for?
The CF Campus team is seeking support from volunteers who are interested in customer service roles. We are looking for volunteers who can:
- Commit to one or more days per week for at least 3 months
- Serve as a greeter and guide at our Campus reception desk
- Assist nonprofit renters with event setup and troubleshooting
- Assist with hospitality services i.e., making coffee, unloading dishes, organizing supplies
Our volunteers will have the opportunity to engage with nonprofit professionals and community members daily. Volunteers will work directly alongside the Campus Staff team to support the nonprofit community and provide excellent stewardship for all constituents.
CF Campus is the only nonprofit coworking facility in Tucson and we take pride in serving the nonprofit community in Southern Arizona. We focus on providing opportunities for organizational and personal growth, learning and engagement, collaboration, and innovation. We hope to find volunteers that align with these goals and the organization values of the Community Foundation for Southern Arizona.
Who should apply?
We encourage people to apply if they are looking for an active, customer service volunteer role with a developed nonprofit organization. We are seeking those who have:
- Passion for giving back to the nonprofit community,
- Experience in customer facing roles,
- Interest in volunteering for hospitality services and events,
- Experience volunteering and/or working with nonprofit organizations,
- Aligning values with CFSA and CF Campus